Medieval Otaku recently honored me with a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award! For that, I’m grateful. So the rules are (from Medieval Otaku’s post):
- You must thank person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers
With that out of the way, let me get into some facts.
- I think the first ever anime I really got into was Sailor Moon, back in the day when it ran heavily edited on Cartoon Network. Yeah, I know, I’m a dork.
- I have Asperger’s and depression, which I talked about in my old blog. Suffice to say, it’s been a rough time dealing with both, but I’m getting through OK.
- Terry Pratchett is one of my favorite authors. He will be missed.
- I haven’t been posting as often as I once had; that’s due to depression, which also explains why I have a new blog (I deleted my old one).
- I enjoy playing games such as Munchkin and Chrononauts.
- I’m a big cinema buff; some of my current posts deal with early cinema.
- Currently, I’m looking for a job.
Well, that’s all for now! On to the blog nominations; I don’t know that many people, so I’ll name who I can.
2 thoughts on “Lovely Blog Award!”
Sailor Moon was fun. I also remember watching it on Cartoon Network before I even heard of the term anime. Looking for a job is hard. Good luck, and I hope that you still have time to write!
congratulations for the award, @animecommentary. 😀